Shoppingtown Dental Services is a Dewitt based family dentist practice that treats patients of all ages. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using state-of-the-art dental equipment. We are a cosmetic dentist that offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more.
We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges. As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Dr. Praveen Simlote and our staff invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 315-948-3591 and experience why our patients think Shoppingtown Dental Services is the best dentist in Dewitt.
Meet The Doctor
Praveen K Simlote, DDS, MDS
Dr. Simlote has proudly been practicing in the Town of Dewitt for the last 32 years. He received his Bachelor of Dental Surgery Degree (BDS) from Gujarat University, India in 1974. After which he completed a residency in Oral Surgery. He continued his studies and received Master of Dental Surgery Degree (MDS) in Prosthodontics in 1977. Dr. Simlote completed his education at New York University School of Dentistry and received his license to practice in the State of New York in 1981. Dr. Simlote is also licensed to practice in the State of Maryland.
Dr. Simlote focuses on providing comprehensive and gentle dental care to his patients. He is dedicated to providing an exceptional dental experience. His Training in Concious Enteral Sedation helps him reduce apprehension of patients with dental phobia.
Dr. Simlote has over one thousand hours of continuing education, which signifies his commitment to excellence. He has traveled across the country to expand his professional knowledge of techniques, procedures and new technology. Dr. Simlote’s wealth of knowledge in all aspects of dentistry requires minimal referral to specialist offices, which reduces apprehension and limits the cost of treatment. In addition to Dr. Simlote’s surgical training, he is also certified in Basic Life Support (BLS) for healthcare professionals.
- One year of training in Periodontal treatment and surgery from Albert Einstein School Of Medicine, New York
- Completed training in Orthodontics / Orthopedics at the United States Dental Institute
- Completed training in Computer Guided Surgical Implant placement and restoration through the use of CBT Scans
- Completed Adirondack Oral and Maxillofacial Implantology and Cosmetic Dentistry Mentor Training Program
- Completed training and licensed in Conscious Enteral Sedation.
- Completed training in treatment of gingival (gum) recession with tissue grafts at New York University School Of Dentistry
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- New York State Dental Society (NYSDS)
- Fifth District Dental Society
Our Friendly Staff
- Patricia – Receptionist
- Nicole – Receptionist
- William - Dental Assistant
- Avery - Dental Hygienist
- Brooke - Dental Assistant
Facilities and Equipment
- Digital X-rays
- Dental Lasers
- Diagonodent – Caries Detecting Laser
- Intra Oral Camera
- Computer Guided Implant Placement Software