Dental ImplantsDewitt, NY
Implant Dentistry at Shoppingtown Dental Services:
- Free consultation and estimate at your first appointment
- At Shoppingtown Dental Services, we use Computer Guided Implant Surgery which allows precise placement of implants to provide the desired aesthetic and function. This minimally invasive procedure does not require any stitches and reduces the amount of bleeding involved
- Teeth in a Day. In most cases, a single tooth or multiple teeth can be replaced with Dental Implants on the same day and replaced with a Crown or a Denture prosthesis
- Dr. Simlote has 15 years of experience in complete implant treatment from placing the implant to its final restoration
- Painless Implant Surgery due to minimally invasive Computer Guided Surgery allows our patients return to their daily routines after placement of implants in most cases
- We provide affordable fees and Interest-Free Financing Options to our patients
Call for a free consultation (315) 948-3591
There are several reasons Dental Implants may be the right option for you, whether it be to replace a single missing tooth or to stabilize full dentures with implants.
Dental Implants are also:
- The most permanent solution to replacing missing teeth reducing the need to prepare natural teeth for a Crown or a Bridge Restoration
- Full dentures can be stabilized with Dental Implants eliminating loose dentures, sore spots and allowing you to speak with ease and confidence
- Have a natural teeth like appearance and functionality
- With proper maintenance by you and your dentist implants have been shown to last up to 20 years or longer
- Unlike your natural teeth, you will not develop cavities on dental implants
- Look younger, feel self assured and have a more confident smile!
According to a recent study, traditional dentures only give you about 20% of the chewing ability compared to your natural teeth. Implant supported teeth or dentures, also known as Over Dentures, can give you up to a 90% better-chewing capability!
To learn more about Dental Implants procedures and if this option suits you please call (315) 948-3591 to book your free consultation today!
Enjoy a life with Dental Implants and schedule an appointment today!
There are a handful of cosmetic dentistry procedures that can be used to improve the color of a person's teeth. Most people would love to have pearly white teeth, but that is easier said than done. Teeth are regularly exposed to foods and beverages that can stain them. They are also exposed to certain medications…
According to the American Dental Association, due to the coronavirus outbreak, dentists are now advised to handle only emergency dentistry procedures and postpone elective treatments. Dental emergencies often vary in terms of severity. In some cases, certain measures can be taken to get temporary relief while waiting for a dental appointment. On the other hand,…
X-rays in general dentistry are useful for catching dental conditions that may not be visible to the eye. General dentists typically require patients to get x-rays at least once a year to ensure that the teeth, gums and jawbone are all strong and healthy.There is a lot of controversy around x-rays in any type of…
Will Dental Offices Still Be Open During The Coronavirus (COVID -19) Transmission Prevention Efforts?
As the president of the California Dental Association put it, the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is “undoubtedly the single largest crisis we will face in our lifetimes.” As a major public health threat, COVID-19 has forced society to put life on pause and relearn what it means to make do with just the essentials. Unfortunately, due…
Dental cleanings are one of the most important appointments to have on a regular basis. Most people visit their general dentist office for their cleanings because they often line up with their checkup appointments. A general dentist’s office is typically staffed with a hygienist too, the person who performs dental cleanings.Want to know more about…