New Patients Welcome
- Free Exam and X-Rays with complete dental cleaning for new patients without dental insurance
- Free teeth whitening with completion of Examination, Dental cleaning, and X-Rays for new patients without dental insurance
- Free oral cancer screening with each complete dental cleaning, examination and x-rays for all patients without dental insurance
WHAT TO EXPECT ON YOUR FIRST VISIT
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. By educating yourself to describe your symptoms you may feel relieved of any anxiety about your visit. Take some time to familiarize yourself with Dr. Simlote and his friendly staff!
As part of your first visit we complete a detailed and customized examination of your oral health in order to provide you with the best care possible. Comprehensive examinations are done on every new patient as part of the first visit. A treatment plan will be made on a subsequent visit where patients will be informed of required treatment and if necessary Intraoral Pictures will be taken to explain in detail about the treatment plan.
Our New Patient Exam includes the following services which can include the following:
- Free Oral Cancer Screening during new patient examination
- Complete and thorough examination, intra and extra-orally
- Provide full set of Low Radiation Digital X-Rays on your teeth
- Review any past history of bone or gum disease and compare that information with your X-Rays
- Create a Dental Treatment Plan that outlines any future dental work required and how long it will take to complete, plus address any needs or concerns you might have
- Provide estimates for the dental work recommended to you and review your insurance coverage
- Outline the Financing Options available to you
- Review all our policies and procedures so you fully understand how things work
Here at Shoppingtown Dental Services we believe it’s important that we’re proactive with the dental treatment we provide our patients. This will ensure you get the best care possible while also helping to anticipate or avoid any future dental health issues.
We encourage new patients to contact us to learn more about our examination or to book an appointment to see us.